While First Light Farm Equine Shelter is constantly working on raising funds, it seems that needs usually outweigh the budget. Our priority of course, is providing hay, grain, veterinary care and hoof care to our horses. However, there are a number of other items that would make our job so much easier. Please check our wish list to see if there is anything you may be able to provide. Your donation is tax-deductible. Wish list items may be new or in good to fair useable condition. We appreciate anything you might be able to provide.
Urgent Wish — Be An Angel!
We are in need of a 2- or 3-horse, or stock bumper pull trailer transport horses to and from the shelter.
Other Wishes You Can Help With
- Hay, hay and more hay!
- Portable corral panels and gates
- Fill – washed or dead sand, or clean fill
- Minibarn run-in sheds (the kind that can be moved)
- Instant shelter (the metal frame/tarp thing) to store hay and shavings
- Wheelbarrows including the two-wheeled kind that can go through snow and mud
- Manure forks and rakes
- Feed buckets
- Water buckets
- Rain sheets and blankets
- Saddle pads and risers
- Grooming supplies
- Halters, bridles, saddles
- New and used tack and equipment (Any and all donations gratefully accepted.)